How to start a home business that will allow you to live the lifestyle YOU want. Jonathan Taylor of the Beginner Internet Business Podcasts tells us how.
Jonathan Taylor was making great money in a really boring sales job. Every day, he got up and did the job. It was OK, paying the bills nicely but not getting him excited.
Until one day, when the economy forced his company to downsize and he was left with a small child, a new house, and no income.
He had to find another option. He began digging into lots of self-help stuff, like Jack Canfield, Zig Ziglar and The Success Principles. (By the way, if you think that stuff is too “out there” or “fru-fru” for you, consider that EVERY successful Lifestyle Fanatic soaks up self-help like a sponge and is always looking for more).
Because he now had a totally new mindset about what it takes to get whatever you want and be a successful entrepreneur, he started leveraging existing relationships he had with small businesses and doing consulting with them.
“The thing I’ve discovered about successful entrepreneurs is that they are not excuse-makers, they are doers.”
That lead him to partner with a local colleague and create the BIB Podcast, which now has a huge following and is in the top 30 Online Marketing Podcasts on iTunes. When a new episode comes out, tens of thousands of people listen. When tens of thousands of people listen, you have a platform.
A Platform is value because a platform means people listen when you talk. That means Lifestyle.
On this episode of the How to Quit Working Show, you’ll discover the secrets of how to create such a platform. And you will be shocked at how simple it is. Not easy, but simple.
In addition to all that, you’ll discover how to:
- Make Lifestyle the center of everything you do by changing how you think about YOU.
- How to balance Perfection and Consistency.
- The really, really simple secret to building a massive following to a podcast.
Listen to the Show Below:
For more information about Jonathan, visit:
Self-Help resources we discussed:
- Success Principles (http://www.thesuccessprinciples.com)
- Napoleon Hill (Think and Grow Rich <please link to: http://www.amazon.com/Think-Grow-Rich-Napoleon-Hill/dp/1612930298/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1378687401&sr=1-1%3E )
- Zig Ziglar (http://www.ziglar.com)