The Big Career
David Newman worked as a corporate consultant for years. He had the big salary, prestigious position, plenty of success and all you could ever want in a career. But it just wasn’t working for him.
One day, he came home and announced to his wife that he was quitting his job to start a business. (spoiler alert: surprisingly, they are still married!)
While he admits the lack of inclusion of his wife on this decision was a mistake, ultimately he has no regrets about making the decision to go out on his own.
David’s Way to Start a New Business
David has a unique perspective on how to create and market a business. The best part is that it involves doing two things:
- A lot less of what you hate.
- A lot more of what you enjoy.
Don’t miss this one. David will make you want to drop everything and start a business.
On this episode of the “How to Quit Working Show” David is going to share all that and:
- How to start a business without doing a bunch of stuff you don’t like doing!
- How to get attention for your product or service.
- How to quit your job to start a business WITHOUT pissing off your wife!