Listen to the interview here:
Michael and Marc Guberti are two brothers who got bored one summer. Unlike other bored teenagers, they decided to start blogs. The process of learning about blogging (about the New York Mets, their biggest passion at the time) they became experts on success and entrepreneurship, but also found their true purpose in life. On this episode of the How to Quit Working Show, Michael and Marc reveal what they’ve learned about being successful entrepreneurs and living your true purpose.
Keep the conversation going! Join the How to Quit Working Circle on Facebook
- Teenager Entrepreneur (@TeenagerTrep) website at: teenagerentrepreneur.com
- Marc Guberti on Twitter and on his blog
- Michael Guberti on Twitter and on his blog
- Nancy Guberti, the mom behind these amazing teenagers on Twitter or on her blog
- Join the How to Quit Working Circle on Facebook
- How to Quit Working NOW! Coaching Program
About Michael Guberti
The 18 year old inspires others as a motivational speaker, blogger and intrapreneur (instilling the entrepreneurial mindset into business organizations)
About Marc Guberti
The 16 year old with over 140,000 Twitter followers and 14,000 Pinterest followers, the media maven educates individuals and companies how to magnify their online presence.